Campervan Hire Excess Insurance

Campervan Hire Excess Insurance UK and Worldwide

£8.44 / Day

ProviderExcess Cover LimitPurchaseExcess on ExcessDrivers AgeFrom per Day
Questor£2,500Buy Online Now £350Between 23-84£8.44
InsuremyvanhireNot AvailableFull Cover21-85 inclusive£10.99
ReducemyExcessNot AvailableFull Cover£12
icarhireinsuranceNot Available£100 - £200£13.99

£8.44 / Day

  • Covers the excess on the rental agreement up to £2,500
  • Includes cover for tyres, windscreen, under body damage, towing and loss of use plus other benefits
  • Vehicles up to 7.5 Tonnes which includes fixed sleeping or cooking facilities, with a value up to £100,000 (excluding tax) at the hire agreement’s start date and is a maximum of 20 years old since the date of first registration.
  • Cover for the hired vehicle keys
  • Hire agreements up to 45 days in length
  • Take your road trip in the UK, Europe or Worldwide

Campervan Hire Excess Exclusions

  • Any rental agreement that has already commenced.
  • The first £350 of any Excess Reimbursement claim.
  • Any delayed claim which results in the insurer's position being prejudiced. 
  • Any loss or damage to the interior of the rental campervan or motorhome
  • This cover is for a campervan or motorhome only, it DOES not cover other the hire of a car, van and minibus.

Campervan and motorhome hire insurance qualifying requirements

  • You must be aged between the ages of 23 and 84 years old.
  • You must hold a valid internationally recognised driving licence or permit for the hire vehicle. This must be valid in all countries in which you are travelling.
  • You must be a permanent resident of the UK, Jersey, Gibraltar, Guernsey or the Isle of Man at the time of purchase of this policy.
Scroll to Top